Friday, August 22, 2008

Birthday Cards

These two cards are great birthday cards for about anyone.


This my first attempt at doing a little boy's birthday card.


Most of my things are made with Close To My Heart Products. For more information on Close To My heart products and supplies check out the scrapbook club I belong to. The club link is listed in the side bar. I belong to a scrapbook club ran by Lizz White who is a Close To My Heart Consultant. She has the best ideas and is always there to help with scrapbook questions. Which is where I get my lay out ideas with a few twists.

6 comments:

seanandnataliekowallis said...

Here's a link to a great digital scrapbooking site... http://www.theshabbyprincess.com/

I've checked it out and it's really cute.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe we finally have a hobby in common!!!

Amie and Karl said...

I like it it looks good

ConleysRAprayingfamily said...

LOVE it! Scrap booking is my favorite hobby. I haven't thought of taking pictures of mine and posting them. GREAT idea!

Love,
Renee

seanandnataliekowallis said...

Here's another great site... http://scrapbooking.com They have videos that show you different project demos and they have lots of fun ideas. I thought you might like this. :)

Lizz said...

CUTE CARDS!!! I love what you did with the envelopes too!