Sunday, September 14, 2008

I Want To See!!

I love to share some of my ideas and finds, but I want to know your ideas and finds. So if you have done any great pages and would love to share. I would love to post them on this blog. You can e-mail them to me and I get them up. I think anything with back to school or even fall items would be great to share with everyone.

Also my friend Lisa and I have been talking about doing an overnight scrapbook event soon. If you are interested please let me know and I will start getting some put together using my mothers resort in Park City.

2 comments:

Shari said...

Fellow TwiMom here!
I don't have anything to share but thought I'd let you know I really like your blog.
I've not scrapped in ages. 2009 is my year to try to play some catch up. Just seems I take more photos than I can keep up with!

Janet said...

I can't believe that you have 3 blogs!! No wonder you are behind on the other one. I can hardly keep up with one. I need to get scraping again. I stopped after I quit designing layouts last year. BAD BAD BAD. Good thing that I have other obessions to occupy my time (wink wink)